Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Day 1 of Blogging




This is my first attempt at blogging. My inspiration actual came from Mike David (thedavidohana.blogspot.com), who has persistently tried to get me to start blogging (short for web logging in case you didn' know). We'll see how much I actually have to say. My thoughts can at times be random, which I guess would work great for blogging. Did I mention I have tons of pictures to post on my blog. Anyways, this is now officially my first ever blog. Pop the Martinelli's, cut the ribbon, blow the horn, and give me the standing ovation. Hooray for the Wond-ER years.

3 Comments:

Myc said...

Finally. See you can teach and old dog new tricks.

Jean M said...

Hi Er! Welcome to the brave new world! Thanks for adding me onto your blogroll. I plan to reciprocate. See you around. . .

A and A said...

Didn't know that's where the word "blogging" came from... I always wondered. Anyway, welcome back! Sounds like you had a great time in Hawaii. Can't wait to see pics! --Ai