Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Coke vs Pepsi



You always wonder about how everything seems to have a rival. You have the Yankees vs Red Sox, Target vs Wal-Mart, Blu-ray vs HD DVD, Ford vs GM, and Backstreet Boys vs N Sync. Have you ever seen the movie Unbreakable with Bruce Willis and Samuel Jackson? There was a classic explanation as to why there are always rivals. So that brings us to my blog heading...Coke vs Pepsi. Which tastes better? Coke colors are red and white. Pepsi colors are red, white, and blue. Pepsi is sweeter. Coke is more bitter. Coke has 7up. Pepsi has sprite. The comparisons go on and on. I myself am a Pepsi fan. My wife on the other hand is a die-hard Coke fan. I will have to admit that Coke is far more recognizeable around the globe. I'll give them that. Why am I having this discussion? No reason. Merely conjecture. Argument for the sake of argument. With that, these pictures speak for themselves.

2 Comments:

Myc said...

Dude the time that it took to read this blog is time I will never gain back. Thanks for nothing.

Jean M said...

Aptly stated, Mike!