Monday, August 4, 2008

5 Month Anniversary

On July 16, I decided to take Becks out for dinner for our 5 month anniversary. I had originally planned to take her to the 1930s era restaurant, Bing Crosby's, in Walnut Creek. The concept seemed great, but after reading as much bad reviews as there were good reviews on Trip Advisor, coupled with the expensive prices, we decided to head elsewhere. We ended up going to the Napa Valley Grille in Yountville, a favorite of her parents'. There was great food again, as our last visit there with Shannon in January for her birthday. I was pleased to find my favorite, Paella, on their everchanging menu.

1 Comment:

~V~ said...

Oohh, Napa Valley Grille. They have good food, but what I really liked were their fries with different dipping sauces. Also, you should give Bing Crosby's a try. They're really good! At least go for the dessert, the prices are worth it.